Strange Clouds Strange Clouds

Great video!

Jinas 1: A New Friend Jinas 1: A New Friend

Excellent

Voice acting, ambient noises, animation, and character are difficult to undertake, and you have demonstrated yourself as an excellent artist.

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Excellent!

This was brilliant work! Good show!

DJ Clyme - Be Alive(Remix) DJ Clyme - Be Alive(Remix)

It's a shame you are leaving newgrounds.

This song is brilliant. I like your 'trance-like' style. Nice use of LFO and Filter. I highly recommend using Ableton Live as it is a really good tool that includes many features you would find useful.

If you are serious about leaving Newgrounds as an artist, please visit www.soundclick.com. This website is really good for developing artists such as myself.

Do not let lack of good ratings and comments on Newgrounds discourage you. The majority of users on this website are children, hence the criticism shouldn't be that well thought out or mature. Keep up the good work!

Midnight Lights Midnight Lights

Genious.

I too am only using FLStudio Trial to compose my music. I understand the lack of flexibility that the trial has and must say, you've done a pretty decent job considering.

This piece is definately going into my iPod. Thank you, keep composing.

DjRin responds:

=] Someone who understands!!! It's actually pretty awesome considering it's a trial, though the lack of being able to return to your work is a major thorn in my side. Wish there was a work around, but I just gotta save up a few paychecks and buy the program.

But thanks man, and thanks for not giving me a 10 I really feel like this song isn't all that amazing haha. :) But then agian, i apriciate those other tens... but you know, an honest opinion's better than a good one! :)

-DjRiN

Lay and relax Lay and relax

Nice concept.

Nice use of chords. I would have lowerd the bass drum just a wee bit. Other than that, great song.

fyat66 responds:

the bass is pretty low but when i uploaded it it didnt put in all of the sound to it
thanks though im really proud of it